Wednesday, January 14, 2015

How May I Help You?

I'm a bit of a people-pleaser. Well, I'm sure I don't please everybody all of the time, but it's an innate concern of mine. It's only natural, really. Wondering if you're doing enough to help others. Wondering if what you do is worth it. Wondering if anyone's listening and hearing and caring. It's probably rooted in some anxiety and esteem issues, but that's not what I'm getting into today.

What I am getting into is YOU. I've asked for feedback before, and even surveyed you. But, the focus was generally the blog. Yes, I want to improve the blog, and this post is somewhat related to that, but mostly, I want to know what I can do for YOU with this here tiny nook of the internet.

Here's what I mean...



What do you hope to see when you stop by Meg, Acting Out?

Why do you read? What do you get out of reading?

What are your favorite types of blog posts (on any blog)?
How-to? Recipes? Life betterment/tips? Entertainment? Inspiration (if so, in what way)?

What are your life concerns? Goals?

Do you prefer a different format from time to time, like video or podcast?

Overall, what would you like to see more/less that will benefit you and your needs?

*****************************
We're obviously still going to share random personal posts, but I want to know that the time that I put into this joint isn't falling upon disinterested ears. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy writing and would do it for an audience of one, but once in awhile I need some focus and to touch base to see what's what. Does that make sense?

So, if you have any responses to the above questions (or any further suggestions or ideas), please don't hesitate to drop me a line in the comments. Or, if you'd like to chat further and more anonymously, feel free to reach out to me at megactsout@gmail.com. I'd love to hear your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment