Side Note B: Gotta say I'm into the white girl gangsta blogger thing lately. It's a 90s kid thing.
Anyhoo, I noticed over on the blog, Nekaro, that there's a meme going around the blogosphere: five questions with five answers. This could, for all I know, be an old wives' tale. (Ha. A meme? Old wives' tale? Right, Meg.) I haven't seen it. But, who am I to look down my nose at a fun, MySpace-style list answering bonanza?
I'm supposed to tag folks to do this, but I hate that kind of pressure. "Will they actually do it? Will they hate me for shanghai-ing them into doing it? Do they know who I am??" So, if you want to do it, go ahead. If not, don't tell me. Oh, the self-loathing.
Five Things I Have a Passion For:
- My Boys (furry and non)
- Old Movies (SERIOUSLY...OBSESSED)
- Louisa May Alcott & the Transcendentalists
- History & Antiques
- Interior Design (not necessarily good at it; just have a passion)
- Complete our family and see the kids happy to adulthood.
- Get back on stage.
- Find a forever home where we feel accepted and safe, and where there's enough room for big holiday get-togethers.
- Get a dog.
- Publish a book. Or ten.
- "Gonna change your dipey 'cause ya pooped your pants...pooped your pants...." (there's a whole song and since he's in the wriggly phase, it's necessary)
- "WINSTON!!! G****** it, Wee Wee!"
- "How was your day?" (Important to check in with the outside world and find out what good and bad made up the hubby's day)
- Probably any number of weird things that make Dave laugh that I don't realize are "funny."
- S*it and f*ck. I'm classy.
- The Philadelphia Story
- Since You Went Away
- It's a Wonderful Life
- Holiday Inn
- A League of Their Own
- England (yes, again; Dave needs to get there)
- Canada -- specifically, PEI
- Across the U.S. -- ROAD TRIP!!!