Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Wordless Wednesday - Wardrobe

I told you I'd be back soon with my wardrobe update, and what better day than Wordless Wednesday to share it?

We had a quick read-through of the play last night, so we weren't in wardrobe. Sorry these are lacking a model, but I'd look pretty weird taking selfies in the dressing room. Maybe. A tad.

 
Costume #1 is the above pants (LOVE these; they're my own) and turquoise top. It's worn for pretty much half of the show, along with metallic flats and a turquoise droop necklace. Costume #3 is the same pants and purple-magenta top (hard to tell in the picture, but take my word for it) with the same metallic flats.



To break up the two "same pants" days (it's actually several days later), I've got a black blouse with a long attached tie, gray skirt (which I've used for numerous costumes over the years), and black flats.

So, whatchya think?

No comments:

Post a Comment